Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my mousepad?
1) Fill a bowl or tub with cold water and soak your mousepad.
2) Scrub your mousepad with a soft bristle brush.
3) Rinse away the soap using cold water, making sure there are no suds on the front or back.
4) Pat your mousepad dry with a towel.
Can I put my mousepad in the washing machine?
You can machine wash but we recommend hand washing it. The image will last longer if you hand wash it!
Can you sponsor me?
We get this question a lot. We're always looking for creators, brand or groups to work with. Please contact us and include as much information as possible. With most of our attention on helping customers, we only have time to reply to a few of these. Thank you for understanding :)
What size image do I need for a custom mousepad?View the Size Guide
If you're creating the image from scratch, please make it 300 DPI
For the pixel size, ideally all images are more than 2000px wide. This is to achieve the best possible print quality and not have the finished product looking blurry or faded. We also have a full list of recommended pixel dimensions for each size, available on our Size Guide page.
What stitching/edges should I choose?View the Size Guide
The choice is YOURS based on preference. The price is the same for each edge style!
- Black Stitched: The stitching is black, the printed area stops at the start of the stitching.
- Colour Stitched: The mousepad is stitched first then printed over it, so your image goes all the way to the edge, over the stitching.
- No Stitching: The edges are cut straight down after printing so the printing goes to the edge.
What thickness is good enough for me?View the Size Guide
Here is a rough run down of each size, please see the Size Guide page for a full breakdown of pros of each.
- The best economic choice for new gamers or casual office workers
- The most common choice, great balance between the highest quality and the cheapest option
- The Crème de la crème of mousepad thickness, perfect transition from stitching to pad
Are there any Images you won't print?View the Image Restrictions
Yes, we will NOT print anything relating to:
- Antisemitism and Nazi Imagery
- Sexualised Child Imagery
- Human Naked Imagery
How long does it take to print the mousepads?View Printing and Shipping
Most of our mousepads are printed as they are ordered. Limited stock is held locally in Perth, usually 90x40cm of specific designs.
Printing is done in our Chinese partner factory and shipped directly to you
Current average printing time: 4 days (including weekends)
How long does shipping take after I order?View Printing and Shipping
After we print the mousepad (avg 4 days) we will ship it out ASAP. Shipping can take anywhere between 7 days and 30 days depending where you live. We average 14 days delivery (after printing)
Do you ship internationally?View International Shipping
Yes, we do! While we'd love to ship to 100% of the countries in the world, we are unfortunately limited to our shipping partners at present. We do ship to Australia, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and more